Showing 1–9 of 19 results
Art-deco styled “Kirsty” engagement ring
Custom-Made art-deco styled engagement ring with a previously loved Old-European cut yellowish diamond
Diamond and Moissanite Engagement Ring
18ct White gold classic solitaire set with both diamonds in the band and a 0.97ct round moissanite as the centre stone.
Semi-Bezel Diamond Solitaire
This modern ring features a graceful, tapering band. The smooth edges of the bezel setting arc around the East and West sides of the center gem, showing off the diamond’s brilliant facets.
Simplicity and sheer elegance.
Organic Diamond Solitaire
Platinum Handcrafted Curved Solitaire set with One Round Brilliant Cut Diamond.
- Rings range from R25000 to R125000 subjected to the size and grade of the centre diamond.
- All diamonds are certified by international grading laboratories such as EGL and GIA.
- This ring can be custom made in platinum or 18K yellow, white and rose gold.
- Delivery time is 5 to 10 working days and includes secure delivery to all major destinations in South Africa.
- The custom wedding band is optional.
For your custom ring, don’t hesitate contact the #diamondgirls for friendly advice and a free quotation.
Odile Oval Diamond Engagement Ring
9K Rose Gold Custom-made Ring set with an Oval Cut Diamond Weighing 0.30cts and Flanked by 16 = 0.16cts Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds in Micro Pavé-Settings = R16500 incl. VAT
- Diamonds are subjected to availability.
- Delivery time is 14 – 16 working days.
We offer a wide variety of bigger certified diamonds ( EGL and GIA), alternative shapes ( cushion, round, princess, emerald) at excellent prices.
Contact us today for friendly assistance or a quotation.
Harriet Halo Engagement Ring
Platinum Bespoke Halo Ring set with a Round Brilliant Cut Diamond in the Centre ( 0.50 or 1.00cts) and Surrounded by 23 = 0.60cts Smaller Round Brilliants.
- The delicate claw-detail on the side is embellished with millgrain for a vintage-inspired appearance.
- Available with a centre diamond weighing 0.50 – 0.55cts or 1.00 – 1.10cts.
- Custom made in platinum or 18K yellow, white or rose gold.
- Prices range from R39000 – R129000 subjected to the size and grade of the centre stone.
- Delivery time is 12 to 15 working days.
Need more information or a quotation, why not contact Brigitte and Janine today?
Anna Contemporary Diamond Ring
18K Yellow and White Gold Contemporary Split Band Ring, Bezel-Set with a Round Brilliant Cut Diamond.
The double bezel-setting is the ideal choice to enhance the visual size of the diamond, it gives the illusion of a much bigger diamond. This modern ring is the perfect design for a lady who has long fingers, someone who is active or who prefers a diamond that doesn’t protrude too high above the setting.
The price will be determined by the size and grade of the diamond, ideally 0.40 – 1.1cts – starting from R24980 incl. VAT. The ring can also be customized in platinum or rose gold.
Don’t hesitate to contact Brigitte for your personalized custom ring.
18K Rose Gold Knife Edge 4-Claw Solitaire with Filigree Vintage Inspired Scroll Detail on the Side, set with a Round Brilliant Cut Diamond :-
- Colour L and Clarity SI2
- EGL Certification, Cut Grade is Excellent.
- Valid While Stock Lasts
Free and secure door-to-door delivery time is 12-15 working days.
If you prefer a platinum, yellow or white gold ring with a diamond of your own choosing, then please don’t hesitate to contact Janine to discuss your preferred options.
Classic Solitaire Diamond Ring
18K White Gold Classic 4-Claw Knife Edge Solitaire set with 0.60ct M/VS2 Round Brilliant Cut Diamond ( EGL Certified) .
- Valid while stock lasts
- Secure delivery door-to-door on this product is 2 – 4 working days
The Classic Knife Edge Solitaire is available with a diamond ranging between 0.30 – 3.00cts and your choice of platinum, yellow, white or rose gold. We offer a great selection of certified diamonds ( GIA and EGL) that will match your respected price point. If the 0.60ct diamond is not what you are looking for, then why not contact us and tell us what your preferences are. We look forward to hearing from you, Brigitte and Janine